14 August 2021
A meeting was held in the courtyard at Jossanah court by the collaborative collective; ICRC, 1to1, and BPB residents to re-start upgrading and maintenance work on the ground.
It was decided that as the peak of the third wave of covid-19 had passed and numbers were decreasing significantly it may be a safer time to start engaging but still maintain small teams on smaller project items.
A collaborative plan of action was derived and all frustrations, grievances and concerns had a chance to be aired.
Resolution was taken to include:
- The fence would be the first item to complete.
- Some assistance was necessary engaging waste removal at No6.
- Community who cannot volunteer would contribute to lunches to support volunteers.
- All tools need to be looked after and accounted for.
- Other tools could be borrowed from neighbours in other buildings.
- Construction would start as soon as possible.